About Mobile First Aid Services
Our Mobile Treatment Centers (MTC’s) are fully equipped to meet the WCB/Occupational Health and Safety Standards. The truck is 4 wheel drive, heavy duty, diesel and all our equipment is new. Our units have an engineer’s certificate that is compliant with the Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards. These units are professionally installed from the manufacturer, giving these units a class of Code Three Emergency Vehicles.
Mobile First Aid services works closely with clients to provide the customized services that they require, such as:
- Personnel manifest
- Emergency response plans (ERP’s)
- Hazard assessments
- Fall arrest plans
- Confined space permits
- Safety orientations
- Radio communications
- Two-hour safety checks and more
- Our units have all the equipment that meets and exceeds WCB and OH&SS Safety Regulations.
- The MTCs are cost effective for First Aid services on the job site.
- We are highly qualified to meet any First Aid need. We can work as a team or separately. We have extensive years as First Aid providers.
- Fully equipped Mobile Treatment Centers (MTC’s) first aid unit.
Our fully equipped mobile units with certified personnel, will provide optimal first aid services in and around your worksite.