Our Equipment Consists Of:
- AED-automated external defibrillator
- FERNO-basket stretcher and spine board
- hard collars
- Each unit comes with a fully-stocked Treatment Center
- 1 Automated External Defibrillator
- 1 M-Class O2 Cylinder, and 2 D-Class O2 Cylinders
- Ferno Basket Stretcher and Spine Board
- North Burn Kit
- 2 Level III Crash Kits
- 1 Eye Wash Station
- Spill Response Kit with trained personnel.
- Bee Sting Kit and Epinephrine Pen
Each unit contains a sink with running water and heated treatment area.
- Our units are equipped with VHF Base Radios and Portable VHF radios for optimal communication at all times.
- Each unit has a Magellan Triton GPS on board.
- Each unit also has Bluetooth communication installed, for safe and effective communication at all times.
Our Code Three MTCs have the capabilities of transporting two patients and a Medic.
Contact Bruce Boyes of Mobile First Aid Services Today!
We’d love to hear from you and answer any questions about our equipment you may have. Send us a message via our contact form.